Date:      Sun, 9 Feb 2003 16:32:27 +0800
From:      Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim <ihsan_junaidi@yahoo.com.sg>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Deleting /usr dedicated slice.

Hello all,

I just bought an 80 GB drive and would like move /usr partition to the ne=
w=20
disk. I have a dedicated partition /da0s1f that is currently dedicated to=
 it.=20
/var partition resides in da0s1e.=20

How do delete the slice that is occupying /usr and use that free space to=
=20
extend /var? I read the man pages and growfs is the way but how do I exac=
tly=20
do it?