Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:43:07 -0600
From:      "Jacques A. Vidrine" <nectar@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        doc-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: www/en/security advisories.xml

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 02:21:32AM -0800, Alexander Langer wrote:
> alex        2003/02/14 02:21:32 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     en/security          advisories.xml
>   Log:
>   Put all the security advisories in a XML database, similar to the
>   press releases etc.
>
>   Repo-copied from security.sgml by:      joe

Thanks, Alex!  I didn't know you were doing this.  Maybe you'd also like
to tackle restructuring these things so that the advisories (and perhaps
patches, too) are made available via HTTP (instead of|in addition to)
FTP.

I'd like a security/advisories/ subdirectory.  I'll check new advisories
in when they are released, and update them when there are revisions.
Then perhaps you can even generate advisories.xml from the contents of
that directory ...

Cheers,
--
Jacques A. Vidrine <nectar@celabo.org>          http://www.celabo.org/
NTT/Verio SME          .     FreeBSD UNIX     .       Heimdal Kerberos