Date:      Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:55:53 +0100
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   updating port to 1.3

Can anybody give me the clue how to modify the ports mozilla-devel
Makefile to switch from 1.1 to 1.3? I assume it is better to use
the port than to checkout the current mozilla source from the CVS repository.

I hadn't been able to build a working mozilla binary from the cvs checkout,
so I believe there are some oatches that are crucial.

When I simply kick the PORTVERSION to 1.3 make doesn"t find
libart_lgpl-1.3.

with "unsubscribe freebsd-mozilla" in the body of the message