Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:30:04 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Vladimir Martchenko <customercare@unixdvd.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Fw: new publisher of freebsd DVD

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

If memory serves me right, Vladimir Martchenko wrote:

> >     Would you please update FreeBSD documentation
> > FreeBSD Handbook, Appendix A. Obtaining FreeBSD, A.1.2 CD and DVD Sets.
> >
> > UNIXDVD.COM LTD
> > 57 Primrose avenue
> > Sheffield
> > S5 6FS
> > United Kingdom
> > WWW: http://www.unixdvd.com/
> >

> >     Our company is going to start shipment of DVDs with FreeBSD 4.8 and
> > FreeBSD 5.0 as soon as FreeBSD 4.8 is released.

I've got a change ready to commit, but I'm unable to resolve the name
of your Web server (from the perspective of four widely-separated
networks in North America).  Can you look into this and get back to
me, so at least I'm not committing a link that I *know* is broken?
Thanks.

> >     Could you also explain how can we get access to ftp-master.FreeBSD.org
> > which we need to be ale to start shipment of the DVD as soon after release
> > as possible. Thank You.

Is there some reason that you can't get the data from your regional
FTP mirror(s)?  A lot of them actually have the bits before the
announcement goes out.  If you don't think this will work for you,
contact me off-list and I'll get you pointed towards some more
appropriate people.

Bruce.

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l--