Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:48:18 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        ek@rootbsd.org
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The Intel 2011B Pro Wireless PCMCIA

In message: <20030424144302.61673632.ek@rootbsd.org>
            "Christian C.Ekstam" <ek@rootbsd.org> writes:
: Are there any plans on implementing support for the Intel 2011B
: wireless pcmcia-card into freebsd? I know it's a hard case, because
: the lack of a built-in firmware, but a driver excists for linux, so I
: guess that it's not impossible.

Older Intel cards use the Symbol chipset and are supported.  Newer
ones use a different chipset.  Since I hve none of these, nor any
information on how to write a driver for them, and I'm somewhat
swamped at the moment, chances are good it will be when someone writes
a driver for it...

Warner