Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 2003 18:29:34 -0400
From:      Nuno Teixeira <nunotex@pt-quorum.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   diablo-jre and libintl.so.4 problem

Hello to all,

I'm using FreeBSD 5.1-p8 and I'm trying to install diablo-jre plugin in
mozilla and firebird.

I deinstall all packages that I have with `pkg_delete -a` and install
everything again from ports with portupgrade.

When I run mozilla or firebird I get the error:

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/local/diablo-jre1.3.1/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so
[Shared object "libintl.so.4" not found]

If I reinstall everything the same error happens.

Does anyone know how to correct this problem?

I used to have the same problem with graphics/gview, but is was solved
when I reinstall everything.

Thanks very much,

		Nuno Teixeira

--