Date:      Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:56:54 +0100
From:      Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
To:        Dag-Erling =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
Cc:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: serial console speed

On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 05:53:13PM +0100, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:

My DS10 has a com[12]_baud setting for it's SRM:

AlphaServer DS10 466 MHz Console V6.4-9, Dec 10 2002 09:18:20
>>>show
auto_action             HALT
boot_dev                dka0.0.0.15.0
boot_file
boot_osflags
boot_reset              OFF
bootbios
bootdef_dev             dka0.0.0.15.0
booted_dev
booted_file
booted_osflags
char_set                0
com1_baud               9600
com1_flow               SOFTWARE
com1_mode               SNOOP
com1_modem              OFF
com2_baud               9600
com2_flow               SOFTWARE
com2_modem              OFF
console                 serial

Never tried changing that one though..

Wilko

> Is there any way to change the serial console speed on a PWS600au?  I
> have my PCs set to 115200, IWBN to have the same (or at least 38400)
> for the Alpha.
>
> DES
> --
> Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des@des.no