Date:      Tue, 2 Dec 2003 02:14:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <danm@prime.gushi.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cisco-like ping?

I was wondering if anyone knew of an alternate ping utility, notably one
that can print things in the cisco "!" and "." format for doing extended
line tests?

I've gotten one installed under FreeBSD before, but have NO IDEA where I
found it now.  (I recall the -k option was the one that did the cisco
trick).

I think it MIGHT have been from the linux netutils, but I can't recall how
or where I had found it.

And searching google for this is useless.

-Dan Mahoney

--

Pika Pika Pika!

-Pikachu, of Pokemon fame.