Date:      Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:40:23 +0000
From:      Nicolas =?iso-8859-1?q?God=E9?= <nicolas@delphes.homeunix.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.9 crashes

Hello,

I have some problems running my Freebox (P3-450 Mhz + 256 Mb SDRAM) with KDE 3
or GNOME.
Under medium charge (openoffice, mldonkey, kmail), XFree often freezes, and I
cannot move the mouse cursor anymore,

Here is the message it could get from an ssh remote session:

Gdk-ERROR X connection to : 0.0 broken
ksmserver : Fatal IO error: client killed

What could be the root cause of this problem. Could it be something wrong in
my kernel configuration file?
Is a Xfree bug (the problem happens whatever the window manager I use: KDE or
GNOME