Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:31:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      doug@safeport.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem with ImageMagick

This is on 5.2 but I think it is a ports issue.

I installed 5.2 from the ISO adding only cvsup with pkg_add. There were 4
packages installed as dependencies that were old that ImageMagick's
requirements. I did this two ways.

First I just installed with package and tested. This gets the error:

mneme# identify
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libfpx.so.1: Undefined symbol "__cxa_atexit"

So I uninstalled the each of the packages and updated with pkg_add. This gets
the same error. I am quit lost as how to proceed.

I am going to compile the package containing libfpx (when I find it) and then
compile ImageMagick. If that does not work I guess I will drop back to 4.9 and
try try again. Thanks for any ideas.

_____
Douglas Denault
doug@safeport.com