Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:39:13 -0500
From:      Christopher Nehren <apeiron@comcast.net>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Team <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Having WITH_GTK2=YES for mozilla ports in pkgtools.conf

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx

I'm not sure if this has been covered already, but here goes:
I had such a setup, read through ports@, figured "Eh, it'll probably
work anyway", so I didn't remove it. Well, that caused both Galeon and
Epiphany to fail in their builds because of a missing .pc file. I
removed the WITH_GTK2=3DYES from my make flags, reinstalled Mozilla, and
that .pc file (mozilla_gtkmozembed.pc or something similar) is now in
place. So, before you do a portupgrade, removing the WITH_GTK2=3DYES _is_
necessary.

--=20
pejorative meaning "stupid and unsophisticated".  -- Ken Thompson
-
-
Please CC me in all replies, even if I'm on the relevant list(s).

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx--