Date:      Fri, 09 Apr 2004 16:18:50 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        vladimir@math.uic.edu
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: PCI Chnages

In message: <20040409220656.GA1993@math.uic.edu>
            Vladimir Egorin <vladimir@math.uic.edu> writes:
: I hoped to get ACPI suspend/resume working on a machine with
: ASUS P4B533 motherboard.  Until today,  the machine would
: resume from a suspend for a couple of seconds, but then lock
: up or go into debugger if it is enabled in the kernel.   After
: today's build, it doesn't come back at all -- video stays off,
: and no reaction to the keyboard.  What can I do to help with
: debugging this problem?

looks like my laptop has similar issues.

Warner