Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:24:25 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Mac Newbold <mac@macnewbold.com>
To:        Khairil Yusof <kaeru@pd.jaring.my>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: build problem for shared-mime-info-0.14_2

And it came to pass that Tomorrow, at 12:17pm, Khairil Yusof said:

>On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 22:01 -0600, Mac Newbold wrote:
>
>> When building the port (manually or with portupgrade), it cleans
>> everything for it and the dependencies, and then does this:
>
>> checking for perl... /usr/local/bin/perl
>> configure: error: XML::Parser perl module is required for intltool
>> ===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
>
>You're missing a port which intltool requires:
>
>textproc/p5-XML-Parser
>
>Install it and try again.

It's already there:

> ls /var/db/pkg/ | grep XML-Parser
drwxrwxr-x  2 root  wheel       512 Apr 18 20:27 p5-XML-Parser-2.34_1/
drwxrwxr-x  2 root  wheel       512 Apr 16 18:37 p5-XML-Parser-EasyTree-0.01/

I've reinstalled it several times in hopes of getting shared-mime-info to
work. (shared-mime-info is keeping gtk20 from installing, which is
stopping mozilla from installing, which is really a pain!) I just did yet
another reinstall of it, and it still gives exactly the same error. (BTW,
intltool is already installed too, and required p5-XML-Parser to be
installed before it would install.)

Thanks,
Mac

mac@macnewbold.com	http://www.macnewbold.com/