Date:      Wed, 12 May 2004 09:49:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      carvin5string <carvin5string@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   looks like i've dug my hole too deep, plz help quick.

I may have screwed up big time - I tried moving /var to /usr/var and
accidentally was in root when I ran the command
tar cf - . | ( cd /usr/var; tar xf - )
now when I look at root it has some directories but no files at all. I
look at /usr/var and see directories and no files. When I try to
reverse the process with this command, from /usr/var,
tar cr - . | ( cd /; tar xf - )
I get lots of errors about file system full.
This is on my company web server. What can I do to fix this?
--
Chip