Date:      Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:50:34 +0200
From:      jsha <johann@terrabionic.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   please help my mail and me!

hello.

i'm running postfix on a freebsd 5 server.

i need squirrelmail to work, and to do that i installed
cyrus-imapd22 and cyrus-sasl / cyrus-sasl-saslauthd.

if i combine postfix with cyrus, like putting
mailbox_transport = cyrus in my main.cf, what will happen
to my system accounts? will they still arrive the usual
way with imap as an extention for these system users to
retrieve their mail apart from imap users?

and what's the best way of managing imap users?

i put my configuration up at www.terrabionic.com/mail
can anybody see anything wrong here?

thank you SO MUCH.

--