Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:40:37 +0200
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        Daemon Security <ds@daemonsecurity.com>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Commercial gallery

--cN0A5YokcrYPGsSB

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 06:52:02PM +0200, Erik Norgaard wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I would like to request you to add Daemon Security to the commer-
> cial gallery:
>=20
> <a name=3D"DaemonSecurity" href=3D"http://www.daemonsecurity.com/"
> id=3D"DaemonSecurity">Daemon Security</a><br />
> Daemon Security is an European consulting company specialized in
> network security. We provide consulting services developing
> security policies, design and impelementation of firewalls and
> it-infrastructure and outsourcing services. All our solutions are
> based on FreeBSD and OpenBSD.<br /><br />
>=20

I just added the entry to the commercial gallery.  It should be visible
within 24 hours.

Sorry for the delay.

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--cN0A5YokcrYPGsSB

--cN0A5YokcrYPGsSB--