Date:      Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:35:45 +0300
From:      Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@people.tecnik93.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   /dev/md0 keeps mounting on /var

Hi,

For some time I keep getting /dev/md0 mounting on /var as the last mount
when going to multi-user. The obvious result is that all services that
use /var fail to start/function properly. Since I don=B4t use it I
suppose I=B4ve done something wrong with mergemaster.

The only workaround I=B4ve found is to rename /boor/kernel/g_md.ko.

And since I just can=B4t fix this since ~ beta4 could someone point me
where to look ?

Thanks,

--=20
IOnut