Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:25:13 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jamie Ostrowski <jamie@gnulife.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Current Release level

   Does anyone know where the current patchlevel for FreeBSD Release is
posted? By this, I mean, I know that Release was just recently incremented
from 4.10-RELEASE-p3 to 4.10-RELEASE-p4 due to the fetch.c security
advisory. (I am assuming that the 'p' stands for patchlevel or something
similiar). But what if I had missed the announcement, or perhaps
there are other modifications not security related. Where do I go to find
out what the current "patchlevel" is for the RELEASE branch?

   - Jamie