Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 2004 18:35:46 +0200
From:      William Fletcher <ultraviolet@turandot.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenSSL inside jails.

--sHrvAb52M6C8blB9

Hi,

I'm having a minor problem with mail/squirrelmail and sysutils/pkg_install-=
devel,
they refuse to install cause both of them are looking for -lssl or -lcrypto=
...=20
I need pkg_install-devel for portaudit to work in my jails.

I didn't install OpenSSL in the jails, I wanted to install it from the port=
s,
which I have, but, certain packages work with it and certain refuse to try=
=20
and use the OpenSSL from ports...=20

Is anyone willing to help me with this problem?=20

Regards,
William Fletcher

--sHrvAb52M6C8blB9

--sHrvAb52M6C8blB9--