Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:56:52 +0100
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        FreeBSD Documentation Team <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Matteo Riondato <rionda@freesbie.org>
Subject:   FreeSBIE translations requested

Hi all,

   While i was on the EuroBSDCon in germany this year i saw a (good) presentation
   from members of the Freesbie team. They told a bit about the requirement for
   translations and I suggested to mail doc@ to ask the freebsd documentation teams
   whether they can helpout with the translations. As a member of the Dutch Documentation team
   i translated the README file to README.nl which is included.

   So in short: The Freesbie team is requesting our help in translating their documentation and
   website. Also when i had contact with Matteo i heared that there is a wish for manual pages.
   Perhaps we can help with that as well.

   I think that it would be good to help them out, Freesbie gives us the option to use a LiveCD
   which can be good for advocacy.

   I suggest people that are willing to help discuss it here and/or email staff@freesbie.org

   From the Dutch Documentation Team i will say that we will try to help as much as possible ;)

   Cheers! And thanks in advance,