Date:      Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:15:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org>
To:        x11@freebsd.org
Cc:        bg271828@yahoo.com
Subject:   Re: X problems after upgrade to 6.8.1

I'm seeing both the i810 acceleration issue (that requires the setting of
"Options NoAccel") and this gnome-session-seg-faults issue, as well.
This is on a RELENG_4 box updated tonight as well.  gnome-session hadn't
been touched during this upgrade cycle, so I think the culprit is in the
xorg upgrade.  Also different, I'm not starting this from gdm, I'm
starting X using "startx".  Willing to do a debug build or something if
it'll help...

 	Brian