Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:44:34 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        "Daniel S. Haischt" <me@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: [INFO] buildworld problems

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 10:52:56PM +0100, Daniel S. Haischt wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> yesterday I did install compat3x & compat4x. Each of
> this port istalls a script to /usr/local/etc/rc.d
> wich executes ldconfig -m /usr/local/lib/compat.
>=20
> Could this be the reason for my ldconfig problem?

I doubt it.  The default ldconfig_paths is:

ldconfig_paths=3D"/usr/lib/compat /usr/X11R6/lib /usr/local/lib"

so if your system is not seeing libraries in /usr/local/lib then this
may have been changed.  One other possibility is that you made this
directory world-writable, and ldconfig will refuse to read it.

Kris

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH--