Date:      Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:38:30 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Beck Marcel <Marcel.Beck@Steca.de>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Webinterface and FreeBSD 4.11 Release i386

--rJwd6BRFiFCcLxzm

On 2005.06.14 11:35:23 +0200, Beck Marcel wrote:

> is it possible that the webinterface-search do not work with the
> choice "FreeBSD 4.11 Release / i386" ? I (and some other people) tried
> since 2 weeks, and it does not work. I tried it today and it also does
> not work. All other categories (i.e. FreeBSD 4 Stable etc.) work. Just
> for your information.

Yes it's broken for 4.11.  Some infrastructure changed before 4.11,
breaking the way the web script works when searching in information
for newer releases.  Unfortuantly there are no easy fix for this.

I just removed 4.11 from the list again to avoid confusing people (it
will show up on the web site within 24 hours).

Thanks for letting us know about the problem.

> PS: Sorry about my very bad english ;-)

I have seen much worse :-).

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen