Date:      Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:45:04 -0400
From:      Steven Lake <steven.lake@voyager.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Blocking ports from upgrade

	Just curious about how to block portupgrade from upgrading certain files when you cvsup your ports and tell it to upgrade everything?  I've got a few programs that refuse to work with the newer version so I have to copy the older version back in to make it work again.  I'd like to just block it from upgrading those programs until I absolutely must upgrade.  Is there some way to mark them as being port that should be ignored?  Thanks in advance for the info.