Date:      Sat, 3 Sep 2005 22:43:04 +0200
From:      Niels Heinen <niels@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   libbluetooth changes

--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw

Hi all,

I want extend libbluetooth with some new functions that allow
more programs to interact with the bluetooth stack. I'm for example
thinking about applications that do bluetooth device discovery.

I'd like to propose the following to start with:

  1. Move bluetooth control functions from hccontrol into the library
  2. Change hccontrol to use the library
  3. Make some functions more generic (if needed)
  4. Document

My question to you is: do you have any suggestions or things I
should take into consideration  ?

I talked this over with Maksim (max) and he will review and commit
the changes.

Thanks!

Niels

--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw