Date:      Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:33:36 +0200
From:      Boris Hollas <boris.hollas@uni-ulm.de>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Section on installing Mathematica still not updated

I discovered that section 10.3 "Installing Mathematica" has still not been
updated in the handbook. In march, I sent a version updated for Mathematica
5 to this list.

The current documentation is of no help for users who want to install a
recent version of Mathematica.

I did not update the section 10.3.4 "Running the Mathematica Frontend over
a Network" since I installed Mathematica locally. Even with this part
missing, the updated documentation saves anybody who wants to install a
local copy of Mathematica a lot of time.

Regards,

Boris Hollas