Date:      Wed, 5 Oct 2005 17:12:14 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsd.org>
To:        announce@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD Project Launches Improved Website

The FreeBSD Project is pleased to announce the launch of a new website
today.  Please visit http://www.FreeBSD.org and let us know what you
think.  The new design was created by Emily Boyd, a student at Smith
College that we had the pleasure of working with through Google's
Summer of Code program.

We hope you find the new website both easier to navigate and more
aesthetically pleasing.  We look forward to improving the site further
over the coming weeks as we work to bring a fresh face to the FreeBSD
web presence.

To learn more about the other great Summer of Code projects that
students completed this summer, please visit:
  http://wikitest.freebsd.org/moin.cgi/SummerOfCode2005

You may also still see the old design for our website archived at:
  http://www.FreeBSD.org/old

Thanks again to Emily for helping us get the word out about FreeBSD!
Enjoy,

- FreeBSD WWW Team <freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org>