Date:      Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:26:18 +0100
From:      Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gdb konsole system crash

--nextPart1991754.ZI8ITg4BsH

On Monday 21 November 2005 14:41, Android wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> Discovering troubles with kde-apps startup I've faced with interesting
> effect -
> starting of gdb konsole (as nonprivileged user) causes system crash.

Wow, you ain't foolin'. I tried this, thinking "I have 5.4-STABLE, KDE=20
compiled by hand from sources, qt 3.3.4 from ports, no way can that go=20
wrong." And so after an hour's fscking, I'm back. It does crash, and quite=
=20
impressively. No serial console or other niftiness to help bt though.

=2D-=20
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot