Date:      Mon, 05 Dec 2005 08:01:18 -0500
From:      "J. W. Ballantine" <jwb@homer.att.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   port dependencies

Hi,

I'm finding two different port dependencies issues, one appears to
be gnome related and the other is indirectly related.

After cvsup'ing the ports tree, the marcus trees, merging the file and
running pkgdb -fF, I'm getting the message about libpixman being
folded into cairo, yet when I rebuild with portupgrade -ra
two ports fail because graphics/libpixman isn't built because it turns out
it isn't in the ports tree.

The other problem is with xterm and xorg-clients both using the same
files and the xterm install fails and ask for xorg-clients to be removed.

Any solutions to these two problems??

Thanks

Jim Ballantine