Date:      Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:25:45 +0100
From:      Marc Fonvieille <blackend@freebsd.org>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        "Dr. Boris Hollas" <boris.hollas@uni-ulm.de>, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Section on installing Mathematica still not updated

--45Z9DzgjV8m4Oswq

On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 04:01:27PM -0800, Brooks Davis wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 05:23:24PM +0100, Dr. Boris Hollas wrote:
> > Hello,
> >=20
> > as it seems, the long-awaited Mathematica port still isn't finished.
> > I suggest to include the updated documentation in the handbook for the
> > upcoming 6.1 and 5.5 releases. The present documentation is of no use f=
or
> > anybody willing to install Mathematica on FreeBSD.
>=20
> Oddly, the port is finally getting pretty close.  Updating the docs is
> a good idea regardless, but I did some significant work on it while
> offline over the holidays and plan to commit a port of 5.2 shortly.

Great news!
Here's what I did
http://people.freebsd.org/~blackend/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/linu=
xemu-mathematica.html
according to Boris suggestions, maybe I should commit it and then wait
for the port to be committed to change it again for something simplier.

Marc

--45Z9DzgjV8m4Oswq

--45Z9DzgjV8m4Oswq--