Date:      Wed, 1 Feb 2006 03:36:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jeff Roberson <jroberson@chesapeake.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Quota deadlocks.

I'm not able to reproduce the quota deadlocks that were reported.  Can
anyone reproduce them on 7.0?  I need more specific instructions on how to
reproduce, or more detailed debugging info from someone who can.  If you
can reproduce, please add 'options DEBUG_LOCKS' to your kernel.  Then get
me the output of 'alltrace' 'ps' and 'show lockedvnods' from ddb.  I'll
also need the output of 'mount' and a good description of what triggered
the issue.  I hope to resolve this before 6.1.

Cheers,
Jeff