Date:      Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:40:29 -0600
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        Uro?? Gruber <uros.gruber@vizija.si>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: php-cli and php-cgi

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 04:30:55PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Uro?? Gruber, and lo! it spake thus:

> I need some example how to cleanly install both of them from ports.

I don't know that there _is_ a "cleanly" option.  I built lang/php
because I want the Apache module and the command-line version, then
manually build (but not install) the php-cgi port, and copy the
resulting PHP binary to /usr/local/bin/php-cgi (and it goes ahead and
uses the rest of the stuff from the main PHP install).  Icky, but the
best way I found.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net