Date:      Thu, 4 May 2006 20:43:11 +0200
From:      Karsten Rothemund <photor@photor.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   (no subject)

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

Hello List,

I have a new (used) IBM Zhinkpad X24 which I installed a FreeBSD 5 on
und updated it to the actual release. I worked all the afternoon with
the laptop placed in the dockingstation.

During the whole day the AC power was plugged in because the battery
was low coming from the dealer.=20

And up to now there has nothing changed; the battery is still so low
that the machine only starts with the power plugged in. To me it looks
like, the battery is dead.=20

Or - and that is why I ask here - is there a problem with the X24 and
power management (AKA charging the battery)?=20

Thank you for your help. May be some questions come later,

CU

Photor

--=20
                                                      =20
Karsten Rothemund <photor@photor.de>      /"\
PGP-Key:     0x094AE55F                   \ /
Fingerprint: C0BC 9AF3 A3E4 E55F 2AA3      \  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
             715E 62A3 4C0A 094A E55F     / \ Against HTML Mail and News

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN--