Date:      Sat, 27 May 2006 20:37:33 +0545
From:      Samit Jana <janasamit@wlink.com.np>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPPOE over VLan Interfaces

Hi ,

I am testing PPPOE over VLAN interfaces on a Freebsd 4.10 server with 3 Vlan
interfaces and running 3 separated pppoed service for each Vlan interface. So
far it is performing well and serving over 40 simultaneous connection without
any problem during my test.
Now before I put the boxes on Production to serve over 400 simultaneous
connections  and over 40 VLAN interfaces, I would like to hear some comments
If anybody running similar kind of setup? and is  there any performance
issues known so far?

--
samit