Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:31:47 +0400
From:      =?windows-1251?b?wuDx6Ovo6SDP5fLw7uI=?= <larry@fantasyclub.ru>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   High speed USB 2.0

I'm using some USB 2.0 devices. They was tested in windows and transfer rates
was about 10Mbps. However under my FreeBSD installation (FreeBSD 6.0)
transfer rates are only up to 800Kbps (like for USB 1.0).
I've checked that all required drivers (ehci especially) are built into
kernel. usbdevs shows that device is high speed and is connected to high
speed bus. However transfer rates are low as mentioned.
How to get high transfer rates?