Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:43:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rachel Florentine <rachel_florentine@yahoo.com>
To:        FRLinux <frlinux@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How To Configure w/ FreeBSD

71717171=0A=0A----- Original Message ----=0AFrom: FRLinux <frlinux@gmail.co=
m>=0A=0A> Hello, as someone mentionned, you are quite off-topic here. Besid=
es, a=0A> trip to the ports documentation would be advised. Start with make=
=0A> config then work your way through. As a personal experience, FreeBSD=
=0A> is what we mostly use for master/slaves and it has proven really easy=
=0A> to configure/upgrade and work with.=0A=0ALOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've spent =
a WEEK on this! I had someone who obviously knew what he was talking about =
on the ldap@umich.edu list tell me to forget about trying to build the open=
ldap port from FreeBSD with options because it's impossible! And he's right=
! Sorry!=0ARachel=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A