Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:28:23 +0100
From:      "Julian Stacey" <jhs@berklix.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: Dell is asking what free OS to preinstall

> 2007/3/13, Peter A. Giessel <pgiessel@mac.com>:
> > Dell is actually asking what Linux Distro to install, but if enough of us
> > ask for preinstalled FreeBSD, it might get them thinking about FreeBSD and
> > looking into providing support and especially drivers in the future.

Tue Mar 13 21:28:11 CET 2007
That URL http://www.dell.com/linuxsurvey
results in:

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/survey.aspx/ss?ssid=OeAjvuto67E~&s=corp
We have encountered a problem while processing the page you requested.
If you experience any technical problems with your shopping experience
at dell.com, please contact one of our trained sales representatives
at 1-800-WWW-DELL to quickly complete your transaction. Or contact
us about the problem you have encountered.

--
Julian Stacey.  BSD Unix C Net Consultancy, Munich/Muenchen  http://berklix.com
Mail Ascii, not HTML.		Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.