Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:16:09 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        "Rob Lytle" <whiteflluffyclouds@gmail.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cursor key behavior with Firefox

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:39:03 -0700
"Rob Lytle" <whiteflluffyclouds@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know this isn't a Firefox list, but perhaps someone can save me some
> time.  When I use the down arrow, rather than scrolling, it takes me
> right to the bottom of the page.
> Same behavior in Vista and FreeBSD.

arrow key down works fine here.  have you tried a different keyboard?

btw, u can use the scroll wheel of your mouse to scroll as well. - pg up + pg dn work as well for larger jumps.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Intelligence: Finding an error in a Knuth text.
Stupidity: Cashing that $2.56 check you got.