Date:      Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:30:42 +0000
From:      bruce@cran.org.uk
To:        ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adding PMU support for Apple PPC-based computers

I recently installed FreeBSD 7.0-BETA1 on my 1GHz G4 iBook.  I got it
installed without too many problems, but noticed that it's only running
at 356MHz - from reading previous posts I gather it's because FreeBSD
doesn't support the PMU, which needs programmed to take the CPU up to its
full speed.  Is anyone already working on this, or is it something I
could take a look at to see what would need done to support it?

--
Bruce Cran