Date:      Fri, 30 Nov 2007 01:50:06 +0100
From:      "Suhaib ." <biahus@operamail.com>
To:        "Alejandro Pulver" <alejandro@varnet.biz>, "Aryeh M. Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, Yi Wang <wangyi6854@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: problem with mount_ntfs-3g

--_----------=_1196383806211500

I had the same problem on RELENG_7 and made a minor edit to mount=20
for ntfs-3g to work. However,I have not had the time to investigate=20
whether or not it is the correct solution, see the comment about=20
nmount() in mount.c

To try out the change apply the attached patch file from /usr/src,=20
then cd to /usr/src/sbin/mount and run make. A quick test...

# mount -t ntfs-3g -o ro /dev/da8s1 /mnt
mount: /dev/da8s1 : Operation not supported by device

# /usr/obj/usr/src/sbin/mount/mount -t ntfs-3g -o ro /dev/da8s1 /mnt

--
Suhaib

--=20