Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2007 23:55:02 +0300
From:      Stanislav Sedov <stas@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   MMC cards support

Hi!

Am I currently understand that MMC cards isn't supported now? My board
can't detect that:-( I've heard about qdmmc driver, but can't find it
either in CVS or in Perforce, where can I get a copy to take a look?
Hopefully, I'll be able to add mmc support based on this code...

Also, I have a little question about if_ate. I'm receiving the error
when initializing it:
ate0: No MAC address setdevice_attach: ate0 attach returned 6

Is it u-boot (that I use to boot the FreeBSD kernel) sets up incorrect
MAC (though the network works flawlessly in u-boot), or probably there're
some other issues that can cause it?

Thanks a lot!

--
Stanislav Sedov