Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:21:07 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   GAM_POLLER vs. kqueue

--==_Exmh_1206724867_12662P

I see the newest version of gamin provides the option of running the
GAM_POLLER instead of kqueue's.

Anyone have any guidance on pros and cons? I'm sticking to the default
unless I see a reason to change, but gam is annoying in that it can
prevent unmounting volumes, so I thought that this might be relevant.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)

--==_Exmh_1206724867_12662P