Date:      Wed, 09 Apr 2008 08:22:56 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org, "Sean C. Farley" <scf@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: linux_base-f8/Linux emulation notes

Quoting Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru> (from Wed, 09 Apr 2008 01:33:10 +0400)=
:

>> > I don't see this with acroread7.
>
>> Confirmed with acroread8. And I don't install linux-nvu. BTW what
>> is the purpose ot that window? To show an error message or smth else?
>
> As a workaround at "Edit -> Preferences -> Internet" for
> libgtkembedmoz folder I choosed a frolder from linux-seamonkey
> (/usr/local/lib/linux-seamonkey). After reloading of acroread8
> a right window was displayed and I checked-up "Don't show this
> message again".

I think there's some kind of env variable for ports which use mozilla =20
stuff. MOZEMBEDDED maybe? Don't remember. Check some stuff in the =20
shell wrappers of the mozilla based ports. Maybe we can find something =20
there which fits (linux-firefox may be a better dependency then).

Bye,
Alexander.

--=20
BOFH excuse #154:

You can tune a file system, but you can't tune a fish (from most =20
tunefs man pages)

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID =3D B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild @ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID =3D 72077137