Date:      Sun, 08 Feb 2009 13:50:53 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
Cc:        Thomas.Sparrevohn@btinternet.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CFT: Graphics support for /boot/loader

Quoting Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de> (from Sat, 7 Feb 2009 =20
19:59:43 +0100 (CET)):

> Thomas Sparrevohn wrote:
>  > Agreed - Looks very cool - but I miss beastie - Would love to have it
>  > as an option like,  "WITH_SENTIMENTAL=3DYES"  that maybe would install
>  > the old games as well....ahh well
>
> You can easily replace the background image, it's a
> standard PCX image file.  You can even re-arrange the
> position of the menu if necessary; there are simple
> variable settings for that in the theme.conf file.

What about the actual menu items, are they configurable too (e.g. when =20
I want single-user as F1... ACPI should work now on most systems and I =20
don't see why disabling it should be in the first position), or does =20
it use the same stuff as the text menu for this (to fiddling with =20
forth would be necessary)?

Bye,
Alexander.

--=20
QOTD:
=09"The elder gods went to Suggoth and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID =3D B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild @ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID =3D 72077137