Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 2009 00:45:21 +0100
From:      "Alexey Shuvaev" <shuvaev@physik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: shared-mime-info: image/x-fits -> image/fits]

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:58:56AM +0100, Alexey Shuvaev wrote:
> Hello gnome maintainers!
>
> Just realized I'm jumping over the maintainers' heads :))
> For now this message is blocked while I'm not on the xdg list...

This mail still has not found its way to xdg mailing list :(
And their bugzilla wants me to create account to file bug report.
Very unfriendly :(
Any help from maintainers of shared-mime-info of getting this
(image/x-fits -> image/fits at least) commited upstream
would be greatly appreciated :)

> Should I continue tracking this issue or some of you will step in?
> Also, this mime type 'strict matching' could beat someone else, so FWIW.
>
> Alexey.

Thanks,
Alexey.