Date:      Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:21:32 +0200
From:      Olivier Houchard <mlfbsd@ci0.org>
To:        Tom Judge <tom@tomjudge.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help debugging: Fatal kernel mode data abort: 'External Linefetch Abort (P)'

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 06:55:38PM +0000, Tom Judge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on getting FreeBSD to boot on a new ARM based board, and am
> hitting this issue any time I load a driver for the PCI based devices on
> the board.
>
> My current code can be found here:
>
> http://www.tomjudge.com/tmp/em7210.patch

Hi Tom,

My guess is, you should include std.i80219 instead of std.i80321 in std.em7210.
If you do not, CPU_XSCALE_80219 won't be defined, and the 80321 code to
check if the board is host or not will be used, and will wrongly assume
it is not, and thus won't map the PCI mem correctly.

Regards,

Olivier