Date:      Sun, 05 Nov 1995 13:54:04 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: 2.1.0-951104-SNAP is now available.

> My wishlist for things from -current:
>
> 	. fsdb and quot
> 	. lint (assuming i'll get the FreeBSD patches in by tomorrow)
> 	. killall
> 	. scsiformat
>
> 	. i could provide a diff against RELENG_2_1_0 for the "od"
> 	  driver (the hooks are already in the code, only the
> 	  driver itself is missing)

Sorry, but while all of these things would be *nice*, they're not
critical bug fixes and that's truly all we want to contemplate at this
very very late stage!  That's not to say that your wish list contains
things that aren't perfectly reasonable things to want, but I'm sure
you understand my position here..

					Jordan