Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 2010 17:12:07 +0100
From:      beni <beni@brinckman.info>
To:        Robert Noland <rnoland@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: radeon hd4650 problem

> Ok, you are effected by the overlapping map issue, (at least in the
> forced pci case).  I think this may also be the issue in AGP mode.
>
> You can try this patch, hopefully it will still apply cleanly.  Please
> try using the radeon driver and both AGP and PCI modes.
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~rnoland/drm-radeon-8-test.patch

Thanks, but probably a silly question : what file do i patch ?

root@bsdaddict# patch < drm-radeon-8-test.patch
Hmm...  Looks like a unified diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
|Index: sys/dev/drm/r600_blit.c
|--- sys/dev/drm/r600_blit.c    (revision 203846)
|+++ sys/dev/drm/r600_blit.c    (working copy)
File to patch:

I do not have a r600_blit.c file in /usr/src/sys/dev/drm. Only a r600_cp.c and
a r600_microcode.h.

Beni.