Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 2010 12:42:47 -0400
From:      Chess Griffin <chess@chessgriffin.com>
To:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xorg 7.5 build issue

--Sig_/KaG7HWTyRQCki/7GGsNnbT+

--MP_/xw/rW=nFlD5dw5BtUFj+Dqs

This is a pretty recent 8.0-p2 amd64 install.  I had not installed very
many packages (no Xorg packages) and decided to pull in the xorg-dev
tree.  I followed the instructions on miwi's site:

http://miwi.bsdcrew.de/2010/03/call-for-testing-x-org-7-5-for-freebsd/

and pulled in the Xorg 7.5 via SVN and then used miwi's script to merge
this into my portstree.  I had already done portsnap fetch update and
had fully updated the small collection of ports I had installed.

After merging the Xorg 7.5 SVN into /usr/ports, I did 'portmaster -af'
and rebuilt everything.  Then, I went into /usr/ports/x11/xorg and did
a 'make install clean.'  I got a build error with xcursorgen.  So I did
a 'make clean' and tried again but got the same error.

Attached is 'xorg-dev.log' which shows the error when trying to build
xorg.  Also attached is a list of my pkg_info output and finally also
attached is the config.log from xcursorgen.

It seems maybe there is a build dependency missing?

Thanks for the hard work!  I plan to keep helping to test.

--=20
Chess Griffin

--MP_/xw/rW=nFlD5dw5BtUFj+Dqs--