Date:      Mon, 31 May 2010 01:11:11 -0700
From:      Brian Somers <brian@FreeBSD.org>
To:        x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   xf86-video-mga patch

--Sig_/VRqPALijTfo4IMwk9BcYi5D

Hi,

Since upgrading to xorg-7.5 (on -current) my dual-head matrox g450 configur=
ation
has broken with the following error:

    "MGA(0): Unable to map BAR 0.  Invalid argument (22)"

This is talked about on various forums and can be fixed with the attached p=
atch.

This patch is a (slightly) modified version of "mga-driver-3.patch" which w=
as against
the 1.4.9-r1 version of the mga driver.  There is a "mga-driver-4.patch" av=
ailable that
is against the 1.4.11 version of the mga driver (which we have in the ports=
 tree), but
it doesn't build on FreeBSD.  As my patch works, I'd like to submit it to t=
he tree pending
any updates from xorg.  You can read more about these patches by googling t=
he above
error message.

BTW, I chose not to merge it with the other mga_driver.c patch as it's easi=
er to pull
if and when the xorg folks produce an official fix.

So is it ok to submit this as "patch-mga-driver-3"?

Thanks.

--=20
Brian Somers                                          <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Don't _EVER_ lose your sense of humour !               <brian@FreeBSD.org>